Friday, November 5, 2010

Scripture Reading Day:4 1 Nephi 12-13

It was a long day today which is why I am sitting here at 2 am doing my reading, but I did it and that's what's important. I'm sure I may miss a day or two over the next year for various reasons but I'm not about to do it 4 days in for a silly reason like being too busy. It only takes 10-15 minutes. I may be a little too tired to really study like I should but again, at least I managed to read something.

These 2 chapters bring talk to a great and abominable church that will come forth and be the mother of harlots. Harsh words there. It makes me wonder which church it's referring too and whether it's one in existence now or one that is still to come. I have my suspicions but it's just speculation and I won't spout off on things I really know nothing about. That's just asking for trouble.

Well, off to bed with hopes of reading chapters 14 and 15 earlier in the day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment